Don't Be Fooled When It Comes To Weight Loss!

You have got people promising weight loss with a magic pill. Do you really belive that ? And how safe do you think it would be ? After all how many well known people do you see that promote any of them ? There was one but she is no longer with us.

If anyone tells you that you can just sit on your rear end, and the weight will just fall off ,and you will look Healthy ,and you will be all toned up, cannot be telling the truth. You have got to be doing some moving. Sure you can take a drug that gives you more energy.Guess what you will want to do then move.But you don't need to take an unsafe drug to get energy. Just a few change of habits. So if anyone tells you that you must take a pill, and you buy into that. They must have been a good sells person. Please save your money. I know we all would like to snap our fingers and the weight would disappear. But that won't happen.

Think about it this way.

You see all the ads on TV and in the papers everywhere. It's because the big drug company's are paying for them. And your so desperate to lose weight and it sounds so good you run out and buy it. I know because I've been an Idiot a few times myself. I would buy things and try them some times not telling anyone else for fear of being called an Idiot when it didn't work. Instead I would just tell myself. What was I thinking, I know better. But I was so desperate at the time.

You even got some weight loss Doctors saying take this It wont hurt you. Makes me think of the bad doll in the movies, when he says he'll be your friend until the end. And then he kills you.

I mean really just think if there were a magic pill do you think all those people on that popular TV show would have been working out like mad and stop eating all the junk food they loved ? Bottom line Stop and Think before you buy into some sales ad. There are safe ways to lose weight. After all wouldn't you rather be slim and walking around?

0 comments: